Martin 00-28 Reimagined Grand Concert Acoustic
Martin 00-28 Reimagined Product Overview by GAK
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Reimagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
The 00-28 model is a Grand Concert Acoustic constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood which has been covered with an Ebony fretboard. A very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Aging Toner Gloss
- Body Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly Drop In Saddle
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Diamond & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.9''
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Molded Hardshell
No upgrades available