Martin 00-28 Re-Imagined Grand Concert Acoustic, Left Handed
Martin 00-28 Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
(This is the left-handed version of the guitar.)
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
The 00-28 model is a Grand Concert Acoustic constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood which has been covered with an Ebony fretboard. A very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Body Size: 00-14 Fret
- Body Shape: Grand Concert
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Aging Toner Gloss
- Body Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly Drop In Saddle
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Diamond & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.9''
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Molded Hardshell