Martin 000-15M Burst Auditorium Acoustic, Mahogany
Martin 000-15M Burst Auditorium Acoustic, Mahogany Overview by GAK
The Martin The 000-15M Burst, with it's mahogany top, back, sides and neck is already an amazing Martin model, but now it features a new, beautifully toned pre-war mahogany shaded edge burst. With it's characteristic clear, powerful, expressive and balanced tone the 000-15M is the D-15M Burst continues the 15 Series' all mahogany charm perfectly.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamonds & Squares - Short Pattern
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Solid Black Ebony
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 330 Hardshell