Martin 000-15M StreetMaster Auditorium Acoustic with Gig Bag
Martin 000-15M Product Overview by GAK
Building on the success of their 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic, Martin are back with the StreetMaster edition of the model, featuring a beautiful distressed satin finish. It retains the same specifications as the standard model with a Mahogany body combined with an East Indian Rosewood Bridge.
The 000-15M evokes the same homely feel as an instrument that has been well-played and much loved for many years with its familiar worn aesthetic but simultaneously feels brand new when you pick it up and play. Whether your next gig is in a packed arena or busking in the big city, the Streetmaster will remain loyal to you.
The guitar comes with a free padded gig bag perfect to take out on the road.
- Model: 000-15M
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Detail: N/A
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Back Detail: N/A
- Back Purfling/Strip: N/A
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Side Detail: N/A
- Endpiece: N/A
- Endpiece Inlay: N/A
- Binding: N/A
- Top Inlay Material: N/A
- Side Inlay Material: N/A
- Back Inlay Material: N/A
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: Yes
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Square Taper
- Headplate Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Headplate Detail: N/A
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Old Style Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: N/A
- Heelcap: N/A
- Fingerboard Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/16''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Diamonds and Squares Short Pattern
- Fingerboard Binding Material: N/A
- Side Dots: Yellow
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Style: Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/8''
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP LIFESPAN 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP7100)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Material: Ebony
- Bridge Pin Dots: N/A
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Case: Ply Hardshell
- Label: N/A
- Electronics: Optional
- Left Handed Availability: Yes
An absolutely awesome guitar. I'm a fingerstyle player and I'm pretty sure this is the endgame for me. Plays like a dream, and no unnecessary extras. Just a solid piece of mahogany made in America, what more could you want. I haven't put the thing down in the two weeks since I got it. Do get it professionally set up by a luthier, the action came a little high for me.