Martin 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic, Mahogany, Left Handed
Martin 000-15M Auditorium Acoustic, Solid Mahogany Product Overview by GAK
This is the left-handed version.
The Martin 000-15M sports a beautiful solid mahogany construction with a rich satin finish and delivers detailed tone with warm and soft qualities.
It features a 000-14 fret body size and other additions include a herringbone rosette, rich satin finish, patented neck mortise and A-frame "X" bracing for enhanced tone. If you're seeking distinct classic Martin looks and tone, the 000-15M is the perfect acoustic for you.
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame ''X''
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Genuine Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Diamonds