Martin 000-28 Re-Imagined Auditorium Acoustic, Left Handed
Martin 000-28 Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
(This is the left-handed version of the guitar.)
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
Born for jazz clubs and blues haunts, the 000-28 is an Auditorium acoustic constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood, a very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
The biggest change that Martin has made from the previous model is the introduction of forward-shifted bracing, giving the guitar more resonance than ever before.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
Also available in Sunburst and Ambertone finish.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- NECK TAPER: High Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- ELECTRONICS: None
- TOP COLOR: Aging Toner
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: Antique White
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: Bold Herringbone
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Ebony
- TOP DETAIL: None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Faux Tortoise
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Faux Tortoise
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated Bone
- ROSETTE: Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK & SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16"
- BACK DETAIL: None
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: Style 28
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: Multi-Stripe
- HEELCAP: Antique White
- SIDE DETAIL: None
- ENDPIECE: Antique White
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: Multi-Stripe
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Ebony
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: Dark Mahogany
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Diamonds and Squares Long Pattern
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Abalone
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS:SP ACOUSTIC 92/8 PHOSPHOR BRONZE LIGHT (MSP4100)
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Square Taper and Diamond
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: East Indian Rosewood
- KNOB: Butterbean
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Old Style Overlay
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone