Martin 000RS1 Auditorium Electro Acoustic
Martin 000RS1 Auditorium Electro Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The newest addition to the successful Road Series, the 000RS1 is the guitar for you if you want Martin quality at a more affordable price. The top, back and sides are crafted from solid sapele and braced to enhance resonance and projection. The stage-ready 000RS1 features the Fishman Sonitone sound system where you can control volume and tone with ease so you will always sound your best.
- Model: 000RS1
- Construction: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sapele
- Rosette: Single Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: A-Frame ''X-1''
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Back Purfling: none
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Endpiece: Black Boltaron
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: none
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Rust Stratabond
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: White Corian
- Headplate: Solid/Standard Taper
- Heelcap: none
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-11/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: 1/8" White Dots
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Satin
- Finish Neck: none
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-1/8''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/Black Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Case: 330 Hardshell
- Interior Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Fishman Sonitone
Paul’s customer service and subject matter knowledge was outstanding. I’m certain I’ve made the right choice of guitar and company to buy from!