Martin Backpacker Nylon Travel Acoustic
This totally unique design by the C.F.Martin Company is Nylon Strung and comes with a Solid, Hand Rubbed Spruce Top, and Solid Hand Rubbed Tonewood Back and Sides. The Fingerboard is Solid East Indian Rosewood.
The Martin Backpacker is an excellent sounding travel guitar and is small enough to take as hand baggage on most airlines and is designed to fit into the overhead locker.
The Martin Backpacker measures just 90cms x 21.5 (35.5"x8.5") at its widest point and comes with a nylon padded gigbag (94cms x 27 or 37" x 10.5"). A Nylon Webbing Strap is also included. The machine Heads are Chrome and Extra Light strings are fitted as standard. The Backpacker's scale length is 24 inches and the weight is unbelievably less than two and a half pounds.
The Martin Backpacker is ideal for those summer evenings by the barbecue. Also works on the beach or in the studio!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MODEL Nylon String Backpacker Guitar
- CONSTRUCTION: Unique To Backpacker
- BODY SIZE: Unique To Backpacker
- TOP: Solid Spruce
- ROSETTE: none
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Unique To Backpacker
- TOP BRACES: Solid Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Tonewoods
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Tonewood
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: none
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY:
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Unique Contour
- NUT MATERIAL: Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/ ReverseTaper
- HEADPLATE: none /Small Gold Foil
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SCALE LENGTH: 24''
- NUMBER OF FRETS CLEAR: 15
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 15
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: none
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Hand Rubbed Finish
- FINISH TOP: Hand Rubbed Finish
- FINISH NECK: Hand Rubbed Finish
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome w/ Small Buttons
- CASE: Padded Combo Bag