Martin D-28 Dreadnought Acoustic
Martin D-28 Dreadnought Acoustic, Ex-Display £2,399.00
Martin D-18 Dreadnought Acoustic £2,299.00
Martin 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic £2,299.00
Martin 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic £2,299.00
Gibson Acoustic 2017 L-00 Vintage (Vintage Sunburst) £2,623.00
Martin D-28 Re-Imagined Dreadnought Acoustic £2,399.00
Gibson Acoustic Limited 2017 J-35 Vintage Collector's Edition, Vintage Sunburst £2,199.00
Martin D-28 Dreadnought Acoustic Product Overview by GAK
The Marin D-28 is one of the most respected acoustic guitars among professional musicians, known for its powerful articulate resonance and volume. It is crafted to Martin's exceptional quality standards and is ideal for both studio and stage use.
The D-28's large dreadnought body is constructed with Indian rosewood for the back and sides giving a powerful mid to low-end drive and a highly resonant solid Sitka spruce top. The use of solid woods means that the more that you play the D-28, the more of a chance the tonewoods have to age and develop their own unique qualities over time making model an undeniably timeless addition to your collection.
Martin D-28 Features:
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- TOP INLAY STYLE: Multiple Black/White
- NECK MATERIAL: Solid Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Low Profile
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16"
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8"
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss/ Dark Filler
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Semi Gloss/ Dark Mahogany Stain/ Dark Filler
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- TUNING MACHINES: Gotoh Chrome w/ Large Knobs
- PICKGUARD: Black
- CASE: 640