Martin D-41 Re-Imagined Dreadnought Acoustic
Martin D-41 Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
Born for jazz clubs and blues haunts, the D-41 is a Dreadnought acoustic constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood, a very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
The biggest change that Martin has made from the previous model is the introduction of forward-shifted bracing, giving the guitar more resonance than ever before.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Latest Martin Model: D-41 (2018) guitar
- Construction: Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top Material: Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 5/16"
- Back Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling/Strip: Style 45
- Side Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Abalone with Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 3/4''
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 2 1/8''
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: Abalone
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Reduced Hexagon
- Fingerboard Binding Material: Antique White
- Top Color: Aging Toner
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 5/32"
- Saddle: Compensated Bone
- Saddle Radius: 16"
- Tuning Machines: Gold Open Gear
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Knob: Butterbean
- Bridge Pin Dots: Abalone
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Ply Hardshell
No upgrades available