Martin D-45 Re-Imagined Dreadnought Acoustic
Martin D-45 Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
Born for jazz clubs and blues haunts, the D-45 is a Dreadnought acoustic constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood, a very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
The biggest change that Martin has made from the previous model is the introduction of forward-shifted bracing, giving the guitar more resonance than ever before.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Gloss
- Body Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Colour: Natural
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly Drop In Saddle
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Abalone
- Bracing Pattern: X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: White
- Top Inlay Material: Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Side Inlay Material: Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Back Inlay Material: Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Rosette: Abalone w/ Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Low Profile
- Neck Taper: Standard
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Style 45 Hexagon
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Hardware Colour: Gold
- Tuning Machines: Enclosed Gear
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Case: Ply Hardshell
No upgrades available