Martin DCPA4 Performing Artist Dreadnought Electro Acoustic
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Martin DCPA4 features Martin Performing Artist 4 Series F1 Analog Electronics.
The Martin Performing Artist PA4 guitars are crafted to provide an exciting playing experience. Great value for solid wood guitars with state-of-the-art electronics.
The DCPA4 is an electro acoustic dreadnought that exhibits great Martin tone in a guitar that is designed for live performance. The cutaway and built in pickup system ensure this guitar is fitting for any style and any venue. Martin have aimed to meet the needs of real gigging guitarists in the Performing Artist Series. That means they sound just as good in the studio as on stage!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- MODEL: DCPA4
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Two Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: Black Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Offset Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Performing Artist Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-3/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 345PA Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL: none
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman F1 Analog
- OTHER OPTIONS: Available left-handed at no additional charge
- OTHER COMMENTS: All prices & specifications are subject to change without notice.