Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Left Handed
Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Left Handed Product Overview
The Martin DRS1 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar marks the return of Martin's Road Series, which was originally introduced in 2001, designed for working and traveling guitarists on a modest budget, who require a durable instrument without compromising the quality of its sound.
The top, back and sides are crafted of solid sapele and braced for resonance and projection. The DRS1 neck is built with multi-laminate Stratabond for extra rigidity and durability, and the belly bridge and fingerboard are made of Richlite that achieves a similar look to ebony. The DRS1 comes equipped with the Fishman Sonitone sound reinforcement system, which has a preamp mounted in the soundhole with rotary controls for volume and tone. The Sonitone is powered by a 9 volt battery and has an end-pin jack.
- MODEL DRS1
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sapele
- ROSETTE: Single Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: A-Frame
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: none
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Stratabond
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Standard Taper
- HEADPLATE: Indian Rosewood Pattern HPL
- HEELCAP: none
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-11/16''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: 1/8'' Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK