Martin GPC12PA4 12-String Grand Performance Electro Acoustic
The Martin GPC12PA4 is the first twelve string in Martin's popular Performing Artist Series. This model features a 14-fret cutaway, a fast and comfortable High Performance neck, and Fishman's F1 Analog electronics. Perfect for any 12-strig performing artist.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Construction: Ply Blocks/Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Two Ring
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- Back Material: Sapele
- Side Material: Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-13/16''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/4''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Off Set Dots - White Boltaron
- Finish Back & Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Gloss Top
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-5/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed w/ Small Buttons
- Recommended Strings: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze 12 Str X-Light Gauge (MSP7600)
- Bridge & End Pins: White w/ Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 375 Hardshell
- Electronics: Fishman F1 Analog
No upgrades available