Martin GPCPA4 Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic
Martin GPCPA4 Grand Auditorium Electro Acoustic Product Overview
The Martin GPCPA4 is an electro acoustic grand performer model that exhibits great Martin tone in a guitar that is designed for live performance. The cutaway and built in pickup system ensure this guitar is fitting for any style and any venue.
The grand performer model does not have the low end boom of a dreadnought but still projects loudly with plenty of clarity suiting it to ensembles where the guitar needs to be in the forefront, but not distracting other instruments. If you're looking a well-rounded professional quality electro acoustic guitar, look no further than the Martin GPCPA4.
- MODEL GPCPA4
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise/Tenon Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: Grand Performance 14 Fret Cutaway
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Two Ring
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Hybrid ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- BACK PURFLING: none
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid Sapele
- ENDPIECE: none
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: Black Boltaron
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist Profile
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Offset Dots - White ABS
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Satin
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Black Richlite
- BRIDGE STYLE: Performing Artist Belly
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-3/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed w/ Large Buttons
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: Martin SP Lifespan Phosphor Bronze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- BRIDGE & END PINS: White w/ Black Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: 375PA Hardshell