Martin HD-28E Re-Imagined Dreadnought Electro Acoustic, Fishman Aura VT, Left Handed
Martin HD-28E Re-Imagined Product Overview by GAK
(This is the left-handed version of the guitar.)
One of the most significant upgrades to Martin's flagship acoustics in years, the Re-Imagined series takes the iconic models of Martin's past and updates them whilst still staying true to their original appeal.
Born for jazz clubs and blues haunts, the HD-28E is a Dreadnought electro-acoustic, constructed of an East Indian Rosewood back and sides, delivering full, rich tones and a Sitka spruce top for that vibrancy that comes as part of the parcel with a Martin guitar. The guitar comes complete with a Fishman Aura VT pickup system.
The guitar's neck has been crafted from Select Hardwood, a very stable neck that will give you clear upper-mid sparkle.
The biggest change that Martin has made from the previous model is the introduction of forward-shifted bracing, giving the guitar more resonance than ever before.
All Martin guitars go through a PLEK machine which assures the consistency of the product, almost eliminating the chance of buzzing and overall creating a much more playable guitar.
- Body Size: D-14 Fret
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Finish: Aging Toner Gloss
- Body Material: East Indian Rosewood
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Style: Modern Belly Drop In Saddle
- Bridge Pins: White Plastic
- Bridge Pin Dots: Faux Tortoise
- Bracing Pattern: Forward Shifted X Brace
- Brace Shape: Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Binding: Antique White
- Top Inlay Material: Bold Herringbone
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Colour: Dark Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval
- Neck Taper: High Performance
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone Diamond & Squares Long Pattern
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Hardware Colour: Nickel
- Tuning Machines: Open Gear
- Pickguard: Faux Tortoise
- Recommended Strings: SP Acoustic 92/8 Phosphor Bronze Medium (MSP4200)
- Preamp: Fishman Aura VT Enhance
- Case: Molded Hardshell