Martin OM-21 Orchestra Model Acoustic
Martin D-18 Dreadnought Acoustic, Re-Imagined Spec £2,299.00
Martin 000-18 Auditorium Acoustic £2,299.00
Guild USA F-40 Jumbo Acoustic, Natural £2,340.00
Martin 00-18 Grand Concert Acoustic £2,299.00
Martin D-28 Re-Imagined Dreadnought Acoustic £2,395.00
Martin OM-21 Re-Imagined Orchestra Model Acoustic £2,450.00
Martin D-35 Re-Imagined Dreadnought Acoustic £2,649.00
1978 Martin D-35, Natural, Second-Hand £2,499.00
Taylor 517 Builders Edition Grand Pacific Acoustic, V-Class, Wild Honey Burst £2,649.00
Martin 0-18 Concert Acoustic £2,299.00
Taylor 517 Builders Edition Grand Pacific Acoustic, V-Class, Natural £2,499.00
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
The Martin OM-21 has a sleek and modern High Performance Neck which makes it a great model to play. Constructed of solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, Sitka spruce top and polished gloss finish and hand-fit dovetail neck that is wider to accommodate fingerstyle players. If you're looking for a professional standard acoustic that will tick all the right boxes, look no further than the Martin OM-21.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Model: OM-21
- Construction: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: 000-14 Fret
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Rosette: Style 28
- Top Bracing Pattern: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Back Purfling: Style 18
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Endpiece: Tortoise Color
- Endpiece Inlay: none
- Binding: Tortoise Color
- Top Inlay Style: none
- Side Inlay: none
- Back Inlay: none
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- Nut Material: Bone
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4''
- Number Of Frets Clear: 14
- Number Of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4''
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8''
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Style 28
- Fingerboard Binding: none
- Finish Back & Sides: Polished Gloss
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner ; Sunburst available at additional cost.
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge Style: Solid Black Ebony
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16''
- Saddle: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- Tuning Machines: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- Recommended Strings: Martin Studio Performance Lifespan Phosphor Broze Light Gauge (MSP7100)
- Bridge & End Pins: Black w/ White Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Case: 433 Hardshell