Martin T1 StreetMaster Tenor Ukulele
Overview by GAK
The T1 StreetMaster is a fantastic ukulele that harnesses Martin’s decades long experience with tenor ukuleles - going all the back to 1929. We highly recommend the T1 if you’re in the market for a high-quality ukulele that feels and sounds as good as it looks!
With a mahogany top, back and sides, Martin’s T1 StreetMaster is lightweight with a bright, clear tone that boasts ample projection.
The super-thin satin finish gives the Martin T1 StreetMaster a rustic, natural look and feel - just like that of an instrument you’ve owned for years.
The T1 Street Master’s tenor size makes it an ideal option for guitarists looking to get into playing ukulele due to its larger form factor, whilst also being comfortable enough for both children and fully-grown adults to play.
Whether you’re a fan of legendary tenor uke players like Jake Shimabukuro or simply want a high-quality instrument that you can easily take anywhere - the T1 StreetMaster is a top choice.
Overview by Martin
We’ve been making tenor-sized ukuleles since 1929, but nothing quite like this. An ultra-thin finish creates a beautifully weathered appearance that feels as if it’s an old friend you’ve been playing for years. The top, back and sides are all mahogany, making it lightweight with a bright tone. If you play guitar and want to learn the uke, this size makes for a comfortable transition, and it’s great for both a child and full-grown adult. The T1K StreetMaster® brings together premier sound, outstanding playability, and easy affordability in one gorgeous instrument.
- Series: Ukelele
- Edition Size: Open
- Construction: Applied Dovetail Neck Joint
- Body Size: Tenor Ukelele
- Top Material: Mahogany
- Top Detail: None
- Rosette: Multi-Stripe
- Bracing Pattern: Tenor Ukelele
- Brace Shape: Non-Scalloped
- Brace Material: Sitka Spruce
- Brace Size: 1/4"
- Back Material: Mahogany
- Back Detail: None
- Back Purfling/Strip: None
- Side Material: Mahogany
- Side Detail: None
- Endpiece: None
- Endpiece Inlay: None
- Binding: None
- Top Inlay Material: None
- Side Inlay Material: None
- Back Inlay Material: None
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Neck Taper: Standard Taper
- Plek: No
- Nut Material: White Tusq
- Headstock Shape: Solid with Ukulele Profile
- Headplate Material: None
- Headplate Logo Style: Script Overlay
- Headplate Binding Material: None
- Heelcap: None
- Fingerboard Material: Sipo
- Scale Length: 17"
- Neck Joins Body At: 14th Fret
- Number of Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width at Nut: 1 11/32"
- Fingerboard Width at 12th Fret: 1 23/32"
- Fingerboard Inlay Material: White Plastic
- Fingerboard Inlay Style: Dots
- Fingerboard Binding Material: None
- Side Dots: White
- Back and Side Finish: Satin
- Back and Sides Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Top: Satin
- Top Color: Dark Mahogany
- Finish Neck: Hand Rubbed
- Neck Color: Dark Mahogany
- Bridge Material: Morado (Note: Bridge material does NOT match fingerboard. ECN-approved.)
- Bridge Style: Tenor Ukulele
- Bridge String Spacing: 1 5/8"
- Saddle: Compensated White Tusq
- Saddle Radius: Flat
- Tuning Machines: Ratio Black Uke Peg (New Option)
- Recommended Strings: Ukulele Tenor M620
- Knob: Black
- Bridge Pin Material: N/A
- Bridge Pin Dots: N/A
- Pickguard: None
- Pickguard Inlay: N/A
- Case: Soft Gig Bag
- Label: Paper Label
- Electronics: Not Available
- Left Handed Availability: Yes