Maxon AD-999 Analog Delay Pedal
The Maxon AD999 Analog Delay - Loaded with 8 Maxon MC4107D BBD's for a total of 900 milliseconds of pure, rich, organic analog tone. Like past Maxon analogs, the AD999's controls have been kept to a minimum to free the unit from unwanted noise and complex operation. Standard Delay Time, Delay Level, and Feedback controls provide a simple user interface and a wide variety of delay effects. To improve the unit's versatility, Wet/Dry outputs were added to allow for panning of the delay effect between two amplifiers or channels.
The Maxon AD999's tone is pure analog heaven rich, round and three dimensional, the AD999 is much more akin to the tone of vintage tape echo units than either the AD900 or AD 9. In comparison to other Maxon delay units, the AD999's fat, vintage tone is closest to the now defunct AD80, but with the added benefit of triple the delay time, yielding many medium to long delay effects that the AD80 simply cannot reproduce.
AD999 switching is handled by a Fujisoku 4PDT mechanical switch for transparent, noise-free true bypass operation. Lastly, the AD999 has been designed to run off 9 volts DC for easier integration into players' pedalboards. An internal, replaceable fuse protects the circuit from voltage spikes as well as the accidental use of incorrect adaptors.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 10K Ohms
- Residual Noise: -95 dB (input shorted, IHF-A weighted)
- Delay Time: 40 mSec 900 mSec
- Switch: Normal/Effect (4PDT mechanical true bypass)
- I/O: Input, Output (Mix in mono, Wet only in stereo), Dry Output
- Controls: Delay Time, Repeat, Delay Level
- Power Consumption: 46 mA (9 V) / 48 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions: 117 mm (W) x 150 mm (D) x 60 mm (H)
- Weight: 600g
No upgrades available