Maxon OSD-9 Overdrive & Soft Distortion Pedal
The Maxon OSD-9 Overdrive/Soft Distortion - Takes the same circuit as the original OD880 (including the 741 Op Amp) and offers it up in Maxon's indestructible, industry-standard 9-Series chassis. Some modern day utility features were also added, including mechanical true bypass via a 4PDT switch and a charge pump to stabilize operation at 9 VDC regardless of input voltage, assuring consistent tone at all times.
The Maxon OSD-9 offers a bright, crisp overdrive that compliments single coil pickups perfectly. The pedal's post-integration overdrive circuit smoothly changes according to input level, offering a highly dynamic response to picking technique unparalleled in the world of stompboxes.
- Input Impedance: 500K Ohms
- Output Impedance: 1K Ohms or Less
- Equivalent Input Noise: -107 dB or less (IHF-A)
- Maximum Gain: 41.5 dB (at 700 KHz)
- Controls: Drive, Level
- Operating Voltage: 9V
- Power Consumption: 14 mA (9 V) / 14 mA (10 V)
- Dimensions: (whole) 74 mm (W) x 124 mm (D) x 54 mm (H)
- Weight: 580 g (including battery)