Meinl Byzance Jazz Extra Thin Crash 18in
Meinl Product Overview
Lightweight crash with a warm and natural vintage-sound. Washy, dark attack with a fast, full-bodied response. Suitable as a light ride.
Thin crashes have a fairly dark sound. They respond very quickly and have a short sustain. They are ideal for lighter and softer playing styles like Jazz and Fusion.
- Jazz cymbals have a regular finish and contain outstanding sound qualities
- They were developed for the natural vintage sound that traditional Jazz requires
- With a complex blend of sounds, an overall darkness and a nice spread, these factors come together to form a warm, musical mix
- Extra Thin - Lightweight crash with a warm and natural vintage-sound
- Washy, dark attack with a fast, full-bodied response
- Suitable as a light ride