Meinl Generation-X Series Drumbal 8in
MEINL's innovative and award-winning Generation X cymbals pave the way to a completely new world of revolutionary cymbals. These cymbals have sounds which are consciously different and aimed towards advanced, experimental and unconventional drummers who are motivated to explore new sound territories. MEINL's Generation X cymbals offer contemporary and modern sounds which were designed in cooperation with some of todays most remarkable drummers.
Drumbals are cymbals that were designed to be played on drums. They are perfect for imitating white noise, hand claps, and other electronic effects. Drumbals transform your acoustic drumset into an acoustic drum machine.
What is the tension tuning system?
Using the wing nut of the cymbal stand, you can tune the Safari Ride and Crash to sound anywhere from trashy to virtually no decay. The Safari hihat can be tuned to control the amount of trashiness by increasing or decreasing tension of the hihat clutch.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Different sounds
- Innovative concepts
- High-tech computerized manufacturing
- X-hat configuration (reverse bottom china)
- Stack configuration: Adjustable sustain by utilizing the wing nut and felts of the cymbal stand.
- Practise Options:
- - 1) By placing the Drumbal on either side of the snare drum you can:
- Hit the Drumbal with the stick, creating a clap similar to a drum machine.
- Hit the snare drum head creating an electronic snare sound.
- Use the snare head for ghost notes and the Drumbal for accents.
- - 2) By holding the handle of the Drumbal you can:
- Lift the Drumbal off the snare/tom tom and slam it down creating trashy accents. (with snares off)
- Lift the Drumbal off and on the head while hitting the snare/tom tom with the stick to change the pitch similar to a talking drum.
- - 3) Drumbals can be moved to different drums altering their pitch and sound:
- They will also fit directly in the drum which will create the clap effect or be placed on a larger drum leaving room to play the remainder of the head.
No upgrades available