Mesa Boogie Clearlink Receive Converter ISO Transformer
The Mesa Boogie Clearlink (RECEIVE) CONVERTER/ISO is the ultimate solution for all instruments where signal must travel longer than 20 feet. A common application is receiving a buffered signal through long cabling from its companion product–the CLEARLINK SEND–and converting the balanced (XLR or TRS) signal back to a ¼" TS unbalanced signal appropriate for an amp input. It can also be used for any isolation job where grounds cannot be shared, such as a multi-amp switching setup.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Passive Design
- High Quality Jensen Audio Isolation Transformer
- Combination XLR/¼” Input accepts Balanced (XLR & TRS ¼”) or Unbalanced (TS ¼”) Inputs
- High-Performance Balanced to Unbalanced Signal Converter from drive-lines up to 330ft away
- ¼” Unbalanced Output is electrically isolated from the input, via the specially designed isolation transformer
- Phase Switch - Inverts (reverses) the phase of the output signal in relation to the input signal.
- Ground Switch - Safely lifts (isolates) the ground connection between the IN and OUT jacks, eliminating ground loop hum and noise.
No upgrades available