Mesa Boogie Clearlink Receive Converter ISO Transformer
The Mesa Boogie Clearlink (RECEIVE) CONVERTER/ISO is the ultimate solution for all instruments where signal must travel longer than 20 feet. A common application is receiving a buffered signal through long cabling from its companion product–the CLEARLINK SEND–and converting the balanced (XLR or TRS) signal back to a ¼" TS unbalanced signal appropriate for an amp input. It can also be used for any isolation job where grounds cannot be shared, such as a multi-amp switching setup.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- Passive Design
- High Quality Jensen Audio Isolation Transformer
- Combination XLR/¼” Input accepts Balanced (XLR & TRS ¼”) or Unbalanced (TS ¼”) Inputs
- High-Performance Balanced to Unbalanced Signal Converter from drive-lines up to 330ft away
- ¼” Unbalanced Output is electrically isolated from the input, via the specially designed isolation transformer
- Phase Switch - Inverts (reverses) the phase of the output signal in relation to the input signal.
- Ground Switch - Safely lifts (isolates) the ground connection between the IN and OUT jacks, eliminating ground loop hum and noise.
No upgrades available
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.