Mesa Boogie Clearlink Send Buffer Balanced Line Driver
The Mesa Boogie Clearlink™ (SEND) LINE DRIVER is designed to go between the last pedal on your pedalboard and the input of your amp. It’s capable of sending either a balanced or unbalanced signal that compensates for losses in volume and Tone due to increased capacitance in long cable runs and when used in conjunction with our Clearlink Receive (Converter), it can drive balanced cable runs of up to 330 feet with unsurpassed noise immunity and signal integrity.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- High-Speed, Low Noise Op-Amp based Line-Driver Circuit
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise
- Provides Balanced or Unbalanced Output capable of driving long cable runs & provides amp a resolute source
- Output Level Control - Adjusts the Output Level of the integrated line-driver circuit, from Unity to +12dB.
- Balanced XLR Output – Drive cable runs up to 330ft with unsurpassed noise immunity and signal integrity.
- Unbalanced ¼” Output - Drive long ¼” cable runs direct to your amp’s input
- 9VDC THRU - Passes the power received at the 9VDC IN jack onto a MESA® Stowaway™ Input Buffer
No upgrades available