Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Reborn 100W Head, Chrome
Introducing the Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Classic 100W head. It's been more than 20 years, two generations of guitarists and several musical trend-cycles since the Dual Rectifier first unleashed its crushing wall of gain on radio. In that time many have mimicked, modelled, dissected and plagiarised it, but it remains firmly planted at the center of hard-core... a Rock icon.
little over a decade ago the Recto underwent a massive facelift that greatly expanded its versatility and took what was a 2 Channel amp aimed squarely at high gain only - to a 3 Channel amp capable of roaming any style confidently.
On the eve of its 20th Birthday, with still the widest, deepest footprint in heavy music, and now a long list of chart topping devotees outside the world of heavy, the Recto was once again re-worked, re-tuned and refined.
Better sounding and better feeling than any 2 or 3 Channel version that came before it, we had only one mission – To build the best Rectifier yet. Not an easy task but now with our patented Multi-Watt 50/100 (watt) Channel Selectable Power, an Improved Effects Loop, Channel Assignable Rectification with Rectifier Tracking, a dedicated Tuner Out with Mute and an all-new Footswitch, the new Dual Rectifier is more menacing than ever.
But what really has us most excited isn’t all the latest features you see on the front and rear panels. While these are great and really useful, it’s the NEW TONE and range that has us most fired-up!
We've unearthed a lot of secrets in the last two decades and we’ve used them all in this new rendering. Improved CLEAN and PUSHED Modes in Channel 1. Improved Modes in Channels 2 and 3 include a more soulful, earthiness in RAW, thicker layers of harmonics and more liquid gain in VINTAGE and tighter gut-punching attack in MODERN.
- BLACK TAURUS.
- CHOICE OF : POLISHED DIAMOND PLATE, BLACK TAURUS OR JUTE FRONT PANEL
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 5x12AX7, 2x5U4
- "¢ Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34) "¢ Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- "¢ 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1 = Clean or Pushed, Channel 2 & Channel 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- "¢ Each Channel features: Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/100 Watt), Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
- "¢ Footswitchable or Completely Bypass-able Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control "¢ Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- "¢ Footswitchable Solo Level Control (Patent 6,724,897 - over all channels when activated) "¢ Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- "¢ True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- "¢ Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- "¢ Slave Out w/Level Control
- "¢ External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is default), Solo & FX Loop
- "¢ New 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- "¢ Slip Cover
- Head (Width 25 1/2")
- For more information or to place an order please call our Specialist Mike Ross in our Boutique/Vintage section on 01273 665425/01273 672977 or email email@example.com