Mesa Boogie Flux-5 Distortion Pedal
The Mesa Boogie FLUX-FIVEGäó adds their powerful 5 band EQ and footswitchable HI/LO Modes featuring separate OUTPUT LEVEL controls to the incredible FLUX-DRIVEGäó giving you massively increased tone shaping power and amazing versatility.
The FLUX-DRIVE is a fat, smooth, expressive gain and has been outstanding artists and players alike it was the obvious for Mesa to start adding the enhanced firepower their trademark Five Band EQ.
The LO Gain Mode is exactly the same as the original FLUX-DRIVE in every detail and now on a higher gain version of this soulful sound appears in the HI Mode. With the 5-band EQ you can apply the popular "V-Curve" EQ setting to give the huge, wide Heavy Rock/Metal sound with FLUX DRIVE'S own warm character. Plus you've still got the standard TREBLE and BASS rotary controls to dial in global enhancements and nail your tone.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed and Handcrafted in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Footswitch bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- HI/LO Footswitch provides instant access between HI & LO (Gain) Modes for greater musical versatility
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of vocal-overdrive, dynamic to sustaining
- Bass & Treble Controls provide /- 12db of EQ boost or cut for exceptional overall tone shaping
- 5-Band Graphic EQ provides Auto-Assignability to either Mode (HI or LO) via Independent On/Off Switches and Mesa's legendary tone-shaping power with /- 12db of boost or cut at 80Hz, 240Hz, 750Hz, 2.2Khz and 6.6Khz
- HI Trim Level Control with LED Indicator provides an Independent Level Boost when HI Mode is activated
- Master Level Control provides an overall variable range of signal boost up to 20db
- On/Off Status LED with Dual Color LED's to indicate the active Mode (LO = Yellow / HI = Red)
- 9V Battery Powered or Externally Powered (optional) via External Power Supply Input Jack
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20 db)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year