Mesa Boogie Mark Five 35 1x12 Valve Combo
The Mesa Mark V:35 follows in the footsteps of a great tradition of Mesa 4xEL84 based power. The MARK FIVE: 35Gäó is a light to middleweight upgraded rendering of Mesa's recent smash hit, the mini-platform MARK FIVE: 25Gäó and like it - and every other Mesa ever made - the new 5:35 fights far above it's weight class.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World's Finest Materials
- All-Tube Amplifier: 4xEL-84 Power Tubes & 6x12AX7 Preamp Tubes
- Fixed Bias for consistent, maintenance free performance
- Patented Multi-Watt™ Channel Assignable Power Amp featuring MESA's proprietary Dyna-Watt™ technology providing three power levels and two wiring configurations (Pentode/Triode) via independent 35/25/10 Watt Power Switches:
- 10-Watt Mode utilizes 2 power tubes operating in Class A/B Triode for lush harmonics and liquid feel at lower volumes;
- 25 & 35-Watt Modes utilise 2 or 4 power tubes respectively, operating in MESA's exclusive Dyna-Watt™ Class A/B Pentode for maximum power, punch and clarity
- 2 Fully Independent Channels with 6 Style Modes:
- Channel 1 Features: Clean, Fat or Crunch Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Mid/Boost* (patent applied for), Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls - *Powerful Mid/Boost Control doubles as a standard Midrange Tone Control (from 1 to 5) AND a Variable Gain Boost Control (from 5 to 10) providing precise levels of sweet harmonic overdrive, from subtle to blistering;
- Channel 2 Features: Legendary Mark IIC , Mark IV and Xtreme Modes with Multi-Watt™ Power Switch (10/25/35 Watts) - Independent Gain, Treble, Middle, Bass, Presence, Reverb (rear panel), Master & Footswitchable Solo Controls
- Selectable 5-Band Graphic EQ is Footswitchable, Channel Assignable or Bypassable
- Footswitchable, Independent Solo Control for each Channel (front panel)
- All-Tube, Long-Tank, Spring Reverb with Independent Channel Controls (rear panel)
- Fully Buffered, Tube FX Loop
- Built-In CabClone™ Cabinet Simulator Output with Internal Amp Load and Headphone Output - Featuring Closed-Back, Open-Back and Vintage Voices, Speaker On/Off and Ground Lift Switches
- All Aluminum Chassis
- 4 Button Footswitch (Channel 1/2, EQ, Solo Ch 1 & Solo Ch 2)
- Slip Cover
- -Dimensions: 46 x 47.6 x 29.2
- -Weight: 19.95 kg
Stunning and versatile combo. From great cleans to armageddon in a small and manageable format. Built like a tank - not light, but not too heavy.
What can I say that already hasn't been said about this amp....it rocks. No idea how they get so much into an amp this size, but they do! Best amp I've ever owned. Tone is amazing! & sooo versatile too. Extremely happy.