Mesa Boogie Stowaway Pedal Board Input Buffer
The Mesa Boogie Stowaway™ is a compact, 100% discrete, Class-A Input Buffer designed to remedy a whole array of Input challenges and is small enough to mount underneath most pedalboards.
From impedance loading and mismatching, to changes in a pickup’s character and response as a result of varying effect pedals’ input impedance and interconnecting cables’ capacitance, the Stowaway provides the stable, consistent load your instrument needs to sound as intended.
- Made in Petaluma, California with the World’s Finest Materials
- 100% Discrete Class-A Circuit
- Provides the tone & feel of plugging directly into a high-quality tube amp
- RFI Filtering minimizes radio-frequency interference and noise
- Provides guitar with a resolute load, segregating it from pedalboard variables and the long cable run back to the amp, for consistent tone and feel
No upgrades available