Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Road King II 120W Head
This most-over-the-top Recto offers 4 discreet channels that each house an incredible 3 modes of hyper-tuned pre-amp expression. That's right...12 modes! Yet as if all this shaping power didn't even count, his highness wagers the throne on a weapon of unrivaled stealth and ferocity. Progressive Linkage.
At the heart of this concept is a patented circuit sure to redefine channel switching in a no less important way than our introduction of the first High Gain Channel Switching Amplifier back in 1971, the pivotal MARK I Boogie. Progressive Linkage made its ground breaking debut aboard our retro minded BLUE ANGEL and is based on the ability to select different power tube combinations for different sounds in the same amp. This feature enables you to have not only identifiable power signatures, but different wattage ratings as the separate tube harnesses are selected and/or combined. Amazing on the single channel platform of the BLUE ANGEL, this revolutionary feature comes of age, and for the first time is combined with the incredible power of this multi-channel amp in the ROAD KING.
- Pure Analog "Recto Direct" Recording Circuitry (no digital modeling)
- 2 Fully Independent Channels w/6 Modes (Channel 1 = Clean, Fat or Brit, Channel 2 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain) Independent Gain, Bass, Mid, Treble, Presence & Master Controls per Channel
- Bright Switch & Pad Switch (Channel 1) Live Bright/Warm Record Voicing Switch (Channel 2)
- Record Output Level Control
- Live Output Level Control
- Solo Level Control
- Parallel FX Loop w/Stereo Returns & Mix Control 1 "Smart Power" Function Trigger
- Independent Stereo Main & Recording Outputs
- External Switching Inputs
- Comes with the Roadking Footswitch