Mesa Boogie Tone Burst Transparent Boost Pedal
The TONE-BURSTGäó Boost/Overdrive offers a virtually transparent gain range usually associated with "clean" boost pedals. However, the TONE-BURST has enough gain to boost your guitar to the threshold of clip and slightly beyond, making it far more useful for a variety of applications. It's incredibly powerful for adding boost, drive and/or EQ to any guitar and amp combination. Whether using it as a utility to boost the output of single coils to match a humbucker or as a subtle overdrive when a standard overdrive may be too much, the TONE-BURST is an incredibly useful and expressive pedal that makes the best things sound even better!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Designed and Hand-Built in Petaluma, California, USA
- True Bypass On/Off Switching - Bypasses all circuitry when off to ensure no tonal loss
- Gain Control allows you to dial in the perfect amount of boost or mild overdrive
- Master Level Control provides a variable range of signal boost up to 20db
- Bass & Treble Controls provide /- 12db of EQ boost or cut for exceptional tone shaping
- On/Off Status LED
- 9V Battery Powered or optional AC Powered via External Power Jack Input
- Input & Output Jacks (Nominal Input -20 db)
- Dimensions (W/D/H): 2.87" x 4.77" x 2.28" (73mm x 122mm x 58mm)
- Weight: 0.802lbs (364g) with battery, 0.702lbs (319g) without battery
- True Bypass Switching
- Battery Type: 9VDC (one)
- Power Consumption (Current Draw): 9VDC/15mA
- AC Adapter (Optional): Power Jack 2.1mm x 5.5mm, 9VDC with Negative Center (Regulated Recommended)
- Input Impedance: 2M Ohm (500k Ohm minimum)
- Output Impedance: 10k Ohm
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.