Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Reborn (Jute Front Panel)
Seen it cheaper or need more info?Call Us Now!
It's been nineteen years, two generations of guitarists and several musical trend-cycles since the Dual Rectifier® first unleashed its crushing wall of gain on radio. In that time many have mimicked, modeled, dissected and plagiarized it, but it remains firmly planted at the center of hard-core... a Rock icon.
A decade ago the Recto® underwent a massive facelift that greatly expanded its versatility and took what was a 2 Channel amp aimed squarely at high gain only GÇô to a 3 Channel amp capable of roaming any style confidently.
On the eve of its 20th Birthday, with still the widest, deepest footprint in heavy music and now a long list of chart topping devotees outside the world of heavy, the Recto has been re-worked, re-tuned and refined again.
Now with our patented Multi-WattGäó Channel Selectable Power, an Improved Effects Loop, Channel Assignable Rectifier Choices with RECTIFIER TRACKINGGäó, a TUNER OUT jack with SILENT TUNE feature and an all new Footswitch, the new Dual and Triple are more menacing than ever.
But what's really got us excited isn't all the new features you can see on the Front and Rear Panel. Those are great and really useful, but we're jacked on the NEW TONE!
We've unearthed a lot of secrets in the last two decades and we've used them all in this new rendering. Improved CLEAN and PUSHED in Channel 1 GÇô a more soulful, earthiness in RAW, thicker layers of harmonics and more liquid gain in VINTAGE and tighter gut-punching attack in MODERN in Channels 2 and 3.
Play the new Dual and Triple Rectifiers® at a Dealer near you and feel for yourself the incredible sonic power of these modern day classics... now even better than the originals.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- BLACK TAURUS.
- CHOICE OF : POLISHED DIAMOND PLATE, BLACK TAURUS OR JUTE FRONT PANEL
- Multi-Watt™, Channel Assignable Power Amp (Patent 7,602,927) allows you to assign either 2 or all 4 Power Tubes to each Channel for Power Ratings of 50 or 100 Watts of Class A/B Power via independent 50/100 Watt Power Switches / 4x6L6 (or 4xEL-34), 5x12AX7, 2x5U4
- "¢ Bias Select Switch (6L6/EL34) "¢ Fixed Bias for Consistent, Maintenance Free Performance
- "¢ 3 Fully Independent Channels with 8 modes (Channel 1 = Clean or Pushed, Channel 2 & Channel 3 = Raw, Vintage High Gain or Modern High Gain)
- "¢ Each Channel features: Multi-Watt Power Switch (50/100 Watt), Independent Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence, Master, Channel Assignable Dual Rectification with Recto Tracking™ (Diode or Tube Tracking - Patents 5,168,438 & 7,193,458)
- "¢ Footswitchable or Completely Bypass-able Fully Buffered FX Loop with Send Level Control "¢ Output Level Control (over all channels when activated)
- "¢ Footswitchable Solo Level Control (Patent 6,724,897 - over all channels when activated) "¢ Bold/Spongy "Variac" Switch (Patent 5,091,700)
- "¢ True "Hard" Bypass Switch that removes FX Loop, Output Level & Solo Level Controls from signal path
- "¢ Tuner Output w/Footswitchable Mute
- "¢ Slave Out w/Level Control
- "¢ External Switching Jacks for Channels 2, 3 (Ch 1 is default), Solo & FX Loop
- "¢ New 3x3 - 6 Button Footswitch (Bottom Row: Channel 1, Channel 2, Channel 3, Top Row: Tuner Mute, FX Loop & Solo)
- "¢ Slip Cover
- Head (Width 25 1/2")
- For more information or to place an order please call our Specialist Mike Ross in our Boutique/Vintage section on 01273 665425/01273 672977 or email [email protected]