Metric Halo ULN-2 2d Expanded +DSP
Average rating / 5
GET IT TOMORROW LEFT
SEEN IT CHEAPER? CALL NOW FOR THE BEST PRICE! 01273 665400
Awaiting stock, pre-order now
Metric Product OverviewThe ULN-2 Expanded is the result of a dream to create a piece of audio gear that provides unbelievable audio quality while at the same time offering a degree of mobility and convenience that until very recently was simply not possible. The successful integration of world-class analog stages, excellent A/D/A conversion, and the amazing digital mixing, routing and FireWire connectivity that has already made the Mobile I/O line famous, places the ULN-2 in a unique position among computer audio interfaces.
The ULN-2 Expanded is a portable, high–quality, modular FireWire–based multi-format audio converter, interface, and processor for professional audio applications. The ULN-2 is equipped with two balanced analog inputs on Neutrik combo connectors, two channels of Digital I/O (AES/EBU and S/PDIF), eight channels of ADAT optical I/O with switchable TOSLINK support, two balanced analog outputs (1/4" TRS), two balanced monitor outputs for connecting directly to power amps and self powered monitors, as well as wordclock in/out and 2 IEEE 1394 FireWire connectors that support 400 Mbs operation.
- 2 Mic/Line/Instrument analog inputs on Neutrik Combo connectors
- Balanced TRS analog sends and returns for analog inputs
- 2 analog outputs on balanced TRS connectors
- 24bit/96k converters on all channels
- Headphone amp with front panel volume knob
- Balanced stereo master control room monitor output with front panel volume control
- AES-S/PDIF Digital I/O with selectable SRC
- 8 channels all new ADAT I/O with switchable TOSLINK support
- v.5 Configurable mixer for near-zero latency mixing and routing
- Metric Halo's unique instantiable DSP processing
- 4-pin XLR power port for compatibility with most location battery systems
- 10 front panel preset system/routing memories for stand-alone operation
- FireWire Connectivity
- Compact, light, and bus-powerable
- Total recall with MIO Console
- OS X drivers with multi-box support
Our reviews system cannot work without cookies.