Midas M32 Live Mixing Console
The groundbreaking M32 console combines legendary MIDAS sound quality with advanced digital technology, future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters, creating a revolutionary mid-format live console. M32 features ultra-sleek styling, offering you a truly luxurious mixing experience. High-end construction materials including carbon fibre provide unparalleled durability and strength, plus substantially lower weight than comparable consoles. The M32 utilises award-winning MIDAS PRO Series microphone preamplifiers and the custom-designed MIDAS PRO motorised faders that are rated for 1 million life cycles-three times more than other leading consoles. The MIDAS M32 is a future-forward console that completely raises the bar for live mixing.
Built for Tomorrow
The M32 is a console built for today, and tomorrow – its future-proof 96 kHz capable open architecture design and industry-leading 192 kHz 24 bit ADC and DAC converters provide outstanding state-of-the-art audio performance.
Award-Winning MIDAS Mic Preamplifier
The MIDAS mic preamp is considered by leading live sound and recording engineers to be the very essence of the famous MIDAS sound. More than 40 years of design experience paired with the fi nest choice of premium-grade components lead to the acclaimed warmth and depth, bring out subtle ambience, maintain spatial positioning, and more effectively capture a precise image. The acclaimed sound of the award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifier has inspired generations of live sound engineers to their best work, creating sonic landscapes that have captivated audiences worldwide.
What Makes the M32 Possible is – Everything
Whether you come from an analogue mixing background, or are accustomed to using other digital consoles, your first experience with M32 has been engineered to be intuitive, fluid and straightforward. The brilliance of the M32 is its simplicity and workflow. Tactile controls allow smooth adjustments to critical elements as the mix progresses while the TFT screen keeps you informed every step of the way. This integration of tactile controls, motorised faders and the array of LCD and TFT displays makes the M32 experience the premiere solution for Live Sound, Broadcast, Studio Recording and Post Production applications. M32 changes the game by completely rethinking what is possible in a digital mixer. An intuitive workflow coupled with a fully interactive user interface ensures immediate familiarity and instills confidence. Advanced engineering and meticulous design deliver stellar sonic performance at an extremely affordable price – changing the game entirely.
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- Live performance and studio recording digital console with up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 32 award-winning MIDAS microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- Open architecture allows for future 96 kHz operation
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley* Motors Designer
- High-performance carbon fibre, aluminium and high-impact steel structure
- 40 bit floating point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- 8 stereo signal processing effects engines
- 25 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders
- Daylight viewable 7” full colour TFT display screen
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW remote control emulations of Mackie Control* and HUI* protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with MIDAS Apps for iPhone* and iPad*
- Auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply