Mono M80 Acoustic Dreadnought/Standard Gig Bag
A Gak overview of the Mono M80
The classic MONO M80 Hybrid Case can been found in the hands of professional musicians across the globe. Its patented protective features and light weight hybrid shell revolutionized the way we travel with our guitars, and brought musician luggage into the 21st century. Years of feedback from working artists has driven countless tiny improvements, proving that this original design just gets better with time. If you own a guitar, Mono have created the perfect gigbag for a Dreadnought/Standard acoustic guitar- At an affordable price!
Call GAK now for product info, advice and the Best Prices - 01273 665400
- The patented Headlock™ design provides a level of protection worthy of the finest instruments. Your guitar quickly straps in and remains stabilized during transport. The headstock is suspended inside the case, saving the guitar from both side and rear impacts that could otherwise snap the neck. The result is a super light case that is ready for anything life brings.
- These measurements represent the inner capacity of the case. If you are unsure about the fit for your guitar, make sure it does not exceed any of the maximum dimensions shown just to be safe. This case is designed to fit standard body dreadnought guitars including Fender, Gibson, Martin, Yamaha, Washburn. M80-AC fits Martin OM, Collings C10, Larrivee OM, Yamaha Classical models and others.
- Weight: 105 oz (about 6.5 lbs)
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year