Mono Classic FlyBy Ultra Backpack, Black
Introducing the Mono Classic FlyBy Ultra Backpack - the best gets better: Our newly released FlyBy Ultra comes packed with sleek upgrades while keeping the break-away design of the original FlyBy — the tour pack that DJs and digital creators around the world carry and swear by. Get ready for the ultimate creator experience.
Cutting Edge Materials
Sharkskin's great, but 1680D Ballistic Nylon is a total game changer and the material of choice for the FlyBy Ultra. It's water-resistant, extremely tough and 100% animal-free. Selected outer panels now come with reflective trim, making the FlyBy Ultra your trusty sidekick for underground gigs and late-night commutes.
To prevent spills from getting through, the bag closure has been enhanced with heavy duty zippers and waterproof zipper tape. The military-grade Hypalon sole marks its return, shielding the base of the FlyBy Ultra against the roughest of surfaces.
An embossed Go Play® brushed metal tag replaces its fabric predecessor and opens new doors for personalization. Street cred? Check.
Iconic 2-in-1 Design
Stash MIDI controllers, vinyl records, hard drives and other touring gear in the FlyBy Ultra's spacious main compartment, and keep essentials like smartphones, headphones and passports in the front and side pockets for on-the-fly access.
For quick trips around town, detach the break-away laptop bag for a lightweight, standalone carry — the FlyBy Ultra is all about maximum functionality with zero fuss.
While you're at it, say goodbye to dented controllers and broken records — the FlyBy Ultra offers 5-star gear protection, thanks to its padded and shockproof shell structure.
On the inside, the plush lining has been refreshed with a minimalist look and the smoothest feel ever. Your stuff stays scratch-free and good lookin' even after a season on tour.
Making waves globally? The FlyBy Ultra's more than ready for the skies. A new luggage pass-through lets you slip this backpack over any suitcase handle for smooth transits and lighter journeys.
Contoured shoulder straps: These detachable backpack-style straps now feature an ergonomically curved design to fit your shoulders and chest. Talk about an exceptionally comfortable carry, even with a full load on your back.
Crossbody strap and strap pad: Fully adjustable to suit creators of all sizes, this strap comes with a breathable mesh-padded strap pad.
Pro-tip: For messenger-style carrying, tuck the backpack straps away under the luggage pass-through and snap the crossbody strap on.
side compression straps: Keep your gear 100% secure by tightening the side straps. Magnetic buckles release and lock the straps with zero effort needed.
Dimensions and Fitting
The FlyBy Ultra supports laptops up to 17", a small stack of vinyls, Serato-style interface components, controllers, hard drives, headphones and cables. Removable laptop bag unzips from pack as needed.
Weight: 2.54 kg / 5.6 lbs
- Iconic Design: Stash MIDI controllers, vinyl records, headphones and other essential gear in the spacious main compartment, and detach the laptop bag for a sleek, minimalist option whenever you want.
- Upgraded Materials: Water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon is extremely tough and stands up to all weather conditions. It replaces Sharkskin as the material of choice for this tour pack.
- Supreme Protection: Forget dented controllers and broken records — the Flyby Ultra comes with a shockproof shell structure and smooth inner lining that keeps your gear looking fresh.
- Luggage Pass-through: Making waves globally? Take the weight off your back — slot the FlyBy Ultra over any suitcase handle for smooth transits and seamless journeys across the globe.
- Premium Finishes: Reflective trim on the outer panels add visibility during late-night gigs and commutes. An embossed Go Play® brushed metal tag adds street cred to this impressive backpack.
- Ultimate Comfort: Contoured backpack straps fit your shoulders seamlessly, while the breathable strap pad cushions and keeps you cool whenever you're carrying this bag messenger-style.
No upgrades available