Mooer WoodVerb Acoustic Guitar Reverb Pedal
Mooer WoodVerb Product Overview by GAK
Mooer's Acoustic Guitar Reverb pedal, the WoodVerb provides you with high quality plate reverb alongside additional modulation and a sweeping filter.
If you're tired of the boring sound that comes out of your acoustic, the WoodVerb can bring your guitar back to life!
Due to its small size, it's the perfect addition to your pedalboard if you're short on space.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- LEVEL/MIX control:Adjusts volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb
- TIME/TONE: Adjusts Delay time(45ms-1600ms) and Reverb tonality
- FB/DECAY:Adjusts Delay feedback and Reverb decay（Room-Mountains)
- Footswitch Mode: Depressing the footswitch for more than 1 seconds will engage Tap Tempo functionality and the LED will flash. Tap the footswitch two or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo. The pedal will revert back to normal operation after 5 seconds.、
- LED Mode: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronize the delay to your desired tempo.
- Specification: Input:1/4” mono audio jack (Impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack(mpedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC ,center negative. Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw: 160mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 146g