Mooer Ana Echo Analogue Delay Pedal
Mooer Ana Echo Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Ana Echo is an analogue delay with 20ms-300ms available to offer anything from a long slapback through to a spacey delay sound. This is an analogue delay with character by the bucket load, rich and creamy with the roundness that helps the delay compliment your playing instead of overpowering it.
We'll let you decide for yourselves what you think the inspiration behind this thing is but suffice to say it sounds great! Just check the Youtube demos!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Full analog circuit, warm, clear, smooth analog delay sound
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 26 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
Brilliant effects pedal.Simple to use and no nonsense dial twiddling or manual studying to get the delay sound you want.