Mooer Blues Crab Overdrive Pedal
Mooer Blues Crab Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Blues Crab is a warm vintage British Blues overdrive pedal. Think 60s and 70s blues legends and you you're on the right track. The Blues Crabs is even versatile enough to work great as a pedal board space friendly clean boost to drive your amp a little harder.
We'll let you decide for yourselves what you think the inspiration behind this thing is but suffice to say it sounds great! Just check the Youtube demos!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Classic blues overdrive sound characteristic
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)