Mooer Echolizer Vintage Delay Pedal
Mooer Echolizer Product Overview by GAK
The Echolizer is a vintage delay pedal from Mooer designed to give your guitar a warm, vintage delay sound.
The pedal is cased in a robust metal shell and its small size makes it perfect for your pedalboard if you're short on space.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Very similar to analog delay. Warm, vintage delay sound
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Delay Time: 25ms~600ms
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 40 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)