Mooer Hustle Drive Overdrive Pedal
Mooer Hustle Driver Product Overview by GAK
The Hustle Driver from Mooer is a dual-mode overdrive pedal featuring thick and rich distortion. There are two modes each with their own distinct tube like sound.
The small size makes this pedal perfect if you've got limited space on your pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Ultra wide dynamic range and extraordinary open tube-like drive sound
- 2 Working Modes: HP/LP
- HP: High peak mode, boost up the bottomend, when increasing distortion by Drive knob, you will get more volume and a slight increase in high-mid range (around 3.5KHz)
- LP: Low peak mode, color up extreme little to the original sound, very nice for clean boosting
- Very small and exquisite
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4 monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4 monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 150g
Solid pedal and sounds good.
What a great pedal for the money watched the comparison with it and the OCD pedal on YouTube and found some good settings sounds great .