Mooer Lo-Fi Sample Reducer/Bit Cruncher
Mooer Lofi Product Overview by GAK
If you're looking to add that Lo-Fi, crunch sound to your guitar tone, then look no further than the Mooer Lofi. The pedal contains three unique bit crunching modes.
Its small size makes it the perfect addition to an already hectic pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Wide range sampling rate/depth reducing effects
- 3 modes for using guitar, bass, synth or sound player
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Working Mode: 3 (Piezo/Standard/Jumbo)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 17 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)