Mooer Microbuffer Buffer Pedal
Mooer Microbuffer Product Overview by GAK
The perfect tool for boosting your signal quality when you've got a long cable route.
The Microbuffer's tiny size makes it great for crammed pedalboards where space is at a premium. It can add up to 6dB of boost, making it great for giving your guitar sound a subtle lift.
- Input : 1/ 4"monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output : 1/ 4"monaural jack (impedance: 120 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) ,
- Current Draw:20 mA
- Dimensions: 93. 5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight : 145g
- Recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
Don’t know why I put off buying one of these for so long - perfect piece of kit.
Does the job well but I do wish it could go louder...