Mooer ModVerb Modulation Pedal
Mooer Audio ModVerb Product Overview by GAK
A micro sized pedal, fusing 3 of Mooer's popular mod effects alongside a fantastic reverb algorithm.
Combine Flanger, Vibrato or Phaser to create unique sounds.
The perfect pedal for a small rig due to it's small size and fantastic price point.
Mooer Audio Product Overview
MODVERB brings together 3 of our most popular modulation effects with a brand new reverb algorithm. Ambient tones are easily obtained as you combine Flanger, Vibrato or Phaser with a high quality pristine digital reverb. The intuitive and versatile controls make it simple to dial in the MODVERB. The modulation speed can be swiftly adjusted using the tap tempo button and prepare to be frozen in time when you hold down the footswitch to activate eternal feedback.
- Controls switch: Selects between Flanger,Vibrato and Phaser modulation effects
- Mix control: Adjusts volume of delay and wet/dry mix of reverb
- Depth: Adjusts the depth of the modulation
- Decay: Adjusts the decay of the reverb effect
- Tap Tempo Functionality: Tap the LED 2 or more times to synchronize the modulation rate to your desired tempo
- Frozen functionality: Hold the footswitch to activate Freeze effect
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , centre negative. Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 160mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 146g