Mooer Ninety Orange Analogue Phaser Pedal
Mooer Ninety Orange Product Overview by GAK
The Ninety Orange is a vintage analogue phaser pedal from Mooer featuring a modern/vintage switch. If you're looking to recreate that 70's and 80's rock tone then you're in luck!
Tiny in size, but big on power, the Ninety Orange is the perfect phaser pedal if your pedalboard is short on space.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a battery in!
- ÂŸFull analog circuit, warm, deep, rich phasing tone
- 2 Working Modes: Vintage/Modern
- -Vintage: 1974 vintage phasing tone, warm and psychedelic
- -Modern: Modern feeling phaser, rich and deep
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- nput: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 5 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g