Mooer Pitch Box Pitch Shifter Pedal
Mooer Pitch Box Product Overview by GAK
The pitch box from Mooer is an impressive pitch shifter featuring three different modes which range from shifting your whole signal up or down to detuning for a sort of chorus effect.
The pedal features a total range of two octaves, or or down.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Effects Modes: Harmony, Pitch Shift, Detune
- Harmony: It shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal to create a rich harmonic voice.
- Pitch Shift: Outputs a precise polyphonic pitch shifting voice.
- Detune: It slightly shifts the pitch and mixes it back with the original signal.
- Precise polyphonic pitch shifting
- ±2 Oct Pitch Range (16 parameters)
- Full metal shell
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g
Some really interesting sounds from such a small box. Excellent!