Mooer Pure Octave Pedal
Mooer Pure Octave Product Overview by GAK
Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound.
The pedal uses proper octave phase technology (as oppose to digital pitch shifting) to ensure the octave effects are completely pure with little to no distortion or artefacts.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- Precise polyphonic octave effects with no distorted sound
- 11 different octave modes
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)