Mooer Rage Machine Distortion Pedal
Mooer Rage Machine Product Overview by GAK
The Mooer Audio Rage Machine distortion pedal gives a great 90's high-gain tone, sounding not unlike the band with a similar name to the pedal. A simple EQ lets you dial in a tone and you're ready to go!
Please be aware that Mooer Audio Micro Series pedals are so small they don't have room for a battery, so you'll need a 9V adaptor!
- Wide variety of heavy metal style distortion tones
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D)×42mm (W)×52mm (H)