Mooer Repeater Digital Delay Pedal
Mooer Repeater Product Overview by GAK
Yet another simply amazing delay from Mooer. This time it's digital and has a delay ceiling of 1000ms. The pedal features some Classic high resolution digital delay tones and the ability to add a chorus effect to modulate your tone even further.
Due to its small size, it's the perfect addition to your pedalboard if you're short on space.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Working Modes: Mod/Normal/Kill Dry
- Kill Dry function for using in the parallel FX loop
- Delay Time: 25ms~1000ms
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)