Mooer ShimVerb Digital Reverb Pedal
Mooer ShimVerb Product Overview by GAK
The ShimVerb is a dedicated Reverb pedal from Mooer. Onboard you will find 3 reverb modes: Room which offers different sized acoustic reverbs, Spring offering classic spring reverb and shimmer which adds rich overtones to your reverb. A great addition to any amp lacking it's own reverb.
The pedals small size makes it perfect if you're struggling for space on you pedalboard.
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by a 9V DC adapter (not supplied) as they're so economical on pedal board space you can't even fit a 9V battery in!
- 3 Reverb Modes: Room, Spring, Shimmer
- -Room: Different sized true acoustics reverb, from room to hall.
- -Spring: Simulates a classic spring reverberation, vintage 60's Surfing sound.
- -Shimmer: Add rich overtone into the reverb sound, spacy, smooth and shining, very popular in Post Rock music.
- ÂŸFull metal shell
- ÂŸTrue bypass
- nput: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 128 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) Ã— 42mm (W) Ã— 52mm (H)
- Weight: 170g