Mooer Shimverb Pro Digital Reverb Pedal
Mooer Shimverb Pro Product Overview by GAK
An upgraded version of Mooer's Shimverb pedal, the Shimverb Pro features five reverb settings (the original has 3) all completely tweak-able. These are; ROOM, HALL, CHURCH, PLATE and SPRING reverb.
The onboard Trail on and off Switch allows you to select whether reverb continues after the effect is disengaged.
The Shimverb Pro also works as an octave pedal, allowing you to layer your guitar an octave higher.
- Input: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 1M Ohms)
- Output: Two 1/4 Jacks (Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- Sampling Accuracy: 32bit
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 210mA
- Dimensions: 106mm x 96mm x 53mm
- Wight: 440g
Finance provided by PayPal Credit. Terms and conditions apply. Credit subject to status. UK residents only. GAK.CO.UK Ltd acts as a broker and offers finance from a restricted range of finance providers. PayPal Credit is a trading name of PayPal (Europe) S.a.rl. et Cir, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal L-2449, Luxembourg.
Please see our PayPal Credit FAQs page.
Before you apply, please make sure you:
- Are a UK resident aged 18 years or older
- Have a good credit history
- Have not recently been declared bankrupt
- Be employed and have an income greater than £7,500 per year